All our soaps are lovingly handmade here at Eco Workshop, following the cold process method and using only natural and nourishing plant oils and nut butters.
After cutting, we cure our soaps for between 6 weeks and 6 months. Each soap is uniquely individual so it's natural to find some slight variation from time to time.
- Dreamy Lavender. Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter with homegrown lavender and pure essential oils of lavender and patchouli.
- Simple Calendula. Gentile and mild ideal for sensitive skin. No scent.
- Honey & Shea Butter. Ultra moisturising made with local honey. Little/mild scent.
- Lemongrass & Homegrown Sage. Moisturising soap bar with a light refreshing fragrance.
- Spiced Founex Apple. Home pressed local apples with warming spices. Enjoy the antioxidant properties of freshly pressed apple juice.
- Pure Coconut with Jasmine Essential Oil. Rich lather and a dreamy bouquet of jasmine.