All our soaps are lovingly handmade here at Eco Workshop, following the cold process method and using only natural and nourishing plant oils and nut butters.
After cutting, we cure our soaps for between 6 weeks and 6 months. Each soap is uniquely individual so it's natural to find some slight variation from time to time.
- Dreamy Lavender. Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter with homegrown lavender and pure essential oils of lavender and patchouli.
- Simple Calendula. Gentile and mild ideal for sensitive skin. No scent.
- Honey & Shea Butter. Ultra moisturising made with local honey. Little/mild scent.
- Olive & Orange. Pure olive oil soap with homemade orange powder for a light exfoliation. 6 months cured with a very mild scent.
- Lemongrass & Homegrown Sage. Moisturising soap bar with a light refreshing fragrance.
- Spiced Founex Apple. Home pressed local apples with warming spices. Enjoy the antioxidant properties of freshly pressed apple juice.
- Rosemary & Pumice. Homegrown & hand-ground, this olive and coconut oil soap offers a light exfoliation & good cleaning properties with a fresh fragrance of rosemary and mint. Ideal as a gardens hand soap or body exfoliant.
- Sage & Green clay. Draw out impurities with green clay and feel calm with homegrown sage.
- Tea Tree, Charcoal & Shea Butter. With the antibacterial properties of tea tree, great for combating acne and moisturising shea butter to prevent scaring.
- Ombre Madder Powder. Madder Powder gently cleanses and exfoliates. No scent.
- Pure Coconut with Jasmine Essential Oil. Rich lather and a dreamy bouquet of jasmine.
Palmarosa & Shea Butter with Geranium. Ultra-hydrating and creamy with a romantic floral fragrance.
- Mocha Scrub Bar. Light exfoliation and super hydrating made with organic coffee & shea Butter